Saturday, May 22, 2010

Part 2: Attention seeker or not ? You be the judge.

Ok everyone.. Now I want you guys to flashback to yesterday.I'm @islappedyobitch btw.

Remember when the whole "hacking" of @TheKillerTruth's page was going down?

Remember how he blamed @Salioelsol08 for hacking his account & he SWORE revenge once he got hold of his account back?

Remember how he got his account back in less than 4
5 minutes? -______-

Well, I received an email today from Marcos aka @Salioelsol08. Just a quick question, there was NO DM between these two exchanging phone numbers so when did they speak on the phone? Marcos doesn't talk to dudes on the phone. -__-

He claimed he had a convo with him referring to taking over the Zodiac
Facts account, which @Salioelsol08 also owns.

Well, there was no such convo like that.

As a matter of fact, this is the only convo these two held between each other, according to Marcos : |














































Now I'm reading this from a blind eye just like yall. If you felt someone hacked your page or they've been on your head for some time, why would you DM him talking about how you want him to be a blogger on your site and all that other bullshit?

Seriously, I lost crazy respect for this dude. How can you sit there and blame someone that you asked for help, for the hacking of your page? That's just straigh
t foul & pure bullshit.

Is it because he denied your offer to be apart of The Truth Team ?
Or was it because he denied your offer to do his background on the Zodiac Page ?
























Once again, I'm looking at this with a blind eye . I'm going off of what Marcos aka @Salioelsol08 sent me in an email.

These all seem like motive for blaming him.

So just to recap, why would The Truth attack Marcos:
  • He declined the offer to join The Truth Team.
  • He has way more followers than him.
  • He declined the offer to post the background Truth did for him.
If that's not disturbing enough, Marcos brought it to my attention that The Truth & The Riley AND The Huey account erased all of their tweets regarding the hacking. Suspect as fuck right?

Here's Marcos' side of the story: --->
Salioelsol08: (1:11:06 AM) I felt like yesterday I was thrown under the bus people were accusing me for hacking when I dont even know how to hack. I felt like niggas wasnt getting attention so they picked me out because i been getting alot of attention lately.
Salioelsol08: (1:11:41 AM) I felt like alot of people attacked me without even coming to me like the boondock pages made up fake retweets saying i was racist towards black and i never posted anything of that on my twitter.
Salioelsol08: (1:12:20 AM) People reported me as spam without even looking at my page thats fucked up and low. I dont come on twitter to start shit i come on to post tweets and entertain. People know that all i do is help others get followers I dont act like im better then anyone else.
Salioelsol08: (1:13:06 AM) Im just sadden bitches keep dickriding these dudes that dont give a shit about them and the killertruth is a pussy for lying on me he said he was going to expose me on what? Something people already knew about
Salioelsol08: (1:13:20 AM) @stfutweetin explained the whole situation did anyone view his page no
Salioelsol08: (1:13:59 AM) instead i was attacked like and reported as spam. People taking the twitter shit too serious like i said i didnt hack shit dont know how to hack and the killertruth is a pussy because he deleted the tweets
Salioelsol08: (1:14:06 AM) the killerrrrrrrliessss

@STFUTWEETIN Also caught on to the fuckery. to know more, read his timeline.

So I'm going to end the blog with this question:

Who's telling the truth, The Killer Truth or Marcos aka @Salioelsol08 ?

I'll let you be the judge.



1 comment:

  1. I think Marcos is and not because he's clearly the victim but because everyone else is letting this whole Twitter shit get to their heads big time and unlike the rest he isn't he talks to everybody on there and ppl with less followers on there act like they're too good to do just that I mean damn where is these ppls lifes at ? you see this shit has no comments?cause nobody wants to see the truth ppl afraid of it.

    ReplyDelete