Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Twitter Popularity


Every time you log onto twitter, you notice someone tweeting.
However, have you ever noticed how some of the tweeters only respond to you unless you're a #TwitterCeleb ?
No idea what I'm talking about? Let me fill you in.

A #TwitterCeleb is someone that's WELL known throughout the Twitter nation.
Let's take @TheKillerTruth (follow him) for example. He is VERY well known throughout twitter. Not only is he
known for his tweets, but he's known for his website : http://TheKillerTruth.com (sign up).
He has a lot of followers, so he's automatically listed as someone you want to follow & try to talk to.

However, should the amount of followers be the reason why someone does/doesn't respond to you?
How do you know if that person that's tweeting you doesn't have something valid to say?

Half the shit that people tweet is
pure fuckery.

But when someone actually has an opinion on something, it goes unheard. I, however, do not have a problem
with speaking to ANYONE that hit me up.. (Not saying that all #TwitterCelebs do) . I'm just generally speaking.

If you're a #TwitterCeleb and you feel like you run shit so you don't have to respond to anyone.. #Newsflash : it's just
TWITTER. The amount of followers you have shouldn't be a reason for you
to feel like youre better than anyone else because in actuality, you're not.

Just voicing my opinion. Any questions, write me --> @iSlappedYoBitch

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I think people take Twitter way too serious. At the end of the day, whether you have 2,000+ or 60,000 followers...no one knows you elsewhere. You're not famous..calm down. Great Blog!!

    -Red Shaydez

    ReplyDelete