Sunday, May 23, 2010

"I just don't understand these bitches"

Follow @iSlappedYoBitch & @MyNuts_YoMouth


Homegirl 1: Sup bitch?
Homegirl 2: Nothing much bitch..what you doing hoe?
Homegirl 1: Aint shit bitch.. about to go to Rico's crib & get some dick.
Homegirl 2: Bitch you trifflin'. You know that Nisha's man. Dirty hoe ahaha.
Homegirl 1: Shut up trick . Don't hate hahaha.

I'm sure everyone's noticed how females now-a-days are going around calling their friends Bitches, Hoes, Sluts, etc like everything is normal.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm down with making jokes with people. I mean shit, life is too short for me to sit here and not joke around here or there. I'll call a female a bitch in a quick minute.

BUT can someone please explain to me WHY every time someone else the girl doesn't know calls her a Bitch she gets mad?
  • Bitch what's the difference between someone else calling you that then your friends?
  • Bitch why you getting emotional if your friend says that to you every time?
  • BITCH you know you're a bitch, why so serious? >:o
Why do yall get mad when a nigga calls you a hoe/slut?
  • Hoe you & your friends use it to refer to each other, slut.
  • Hoe you fucked your homegirls man and thought he wasn't going to tell on your slut ass.
  • Hoe you know you a hoe. Why you fronting? Slut.
When someone calls me a bitch, I accept my title because I know I can be bitchy at times.
When someone calls me a hoe, I laugh because I know I'm not.
When someone calls me a slut, i ask for proof. Knowing that they can't provide any, I laugh, even harder.

Moral of the story: If you don't want to be called a hoe/bitch/slut, then stop using the terms between you and your friends as well...stupid hoe ass bitch. Basic ass slut. ^_^

But seriously, I only got one question though:------>

1 comment: