Tuesday, June 1, 2010

#PAUSE , this ain't E-harmony -_-

Everyone's cuffing via Twitter -_-

Can someone kindly explain to me what's the sense of #twittrelationships ?

Seriously, all jokes aside, I'm for the "cuffin" someone because you guys are joking & you want to use it to gain followers. But if you're cuffing someone on twitter and they're NO WHERE NEAR YOU, what is the sense of that?

Then there's the group of twitter couples that take this shit to the head and start blocking every female/dude that tweets their #twusband/#twife . . .

-__________________________________-

If you are someone taking a twitter relationship to the heart,
please log on to www.getafuckingclue.com and pick up your
Gottdamn emotions.

Do you people seriously believe that the person you're cuffing via/ twitter is not out fucking someone else?

Let me direct this at the females : Do you SERIOUSLY believe that fine ass dude you're calling your baby on the internet is not getting his dick sucked while he's tweeting or bunning some boochie from behind while he's texting you?

Fellas : I have more faith in the females, but do you REALLY think just because she got you mentioned in her bio as her husband that she's not talking to someone else?

Please, log onto www.imafuckingidiot.com
sign up.
delete your twitter.

Shoutout to the real couples on twitter. Just don't hit me up with the " you hitting my man up" bullshit in my Dm's & mentions. It's twitter. If you don't want to see it, delete your fucking account.

The END.

4 comments:

  1. LOL true true... never quite understood it myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaooooo mad true as a joke is fine but if u "fighting for ur man and he live 1000 miles away ur a loser and ur whole life fails

    ReplyDelete
  3. So True!!!! LMAO Niggas be gettin mad as hell at me when I say slick shit to they "Twife" I just rofl

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO i loved this blog bwahah

    ReplyDelete